Lakeside Family Dentistry is a full service dental office treating patients of all ages.
Treatments range from routine cleanings and x-rays to full mouth restorations. We pride ourselves on treating patients as family and strive to provide quality dental care in a warm, relaxed environment. The staff realize how valuable your time is and work hard to remain on schedule and in most cases emergency patients are seen on the same day.
- Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Preventative maintenance procedures: cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, oral cancer examinations
- Porcelain/Ceramic Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers
- Cavities are filled using a mercury-free tooth colored material: composite resin
- Dental Implants
- Digital imaging (reduced radiation exposure): bitewings, panoramic, PAs, full mouth series
- Root Canals
- Removable Partial and Complete Dentures
- Sleep Apnea and Snore Guard Appliances
Digital Scanned Impressions
Office sterilization and infection control is a priority and we strictly adhere to guidelines set by the American Dental Association. We take seriously the protection of our patients and our dental team from the COVID-19 virus
Themed exam rooms. When you call for an appointment, be sure to ask about our themed exam rooms. These rooms are a lighthearted tribute to famous pop icons such as Elvis, Lucille Ball, The Three Stooges and Marilyn Monroe. Your eyes will have something to do during your next dental procedure!
Click any of the images below for magnified views of our themed rooms: